As a professional provider of binder jetting sand 3D printer, EasyMFG could allow customers in different industries, such as aerospace, automotive, and etc. to easily access 3d printed molds and cores, bringing numerous changes to the conventional foundry process with much shorter lead time and much lower production cost.
Sand 3D printers from EasyMFG support sand casting applications across industries, providing an enhanced design methodology for their product development.
• The print head is not easy to clog, auto clean function
• Waterfall type powder feeder can be compatible with multiple sands
• Real time slicing and RIP algorithms for layered manufacturing Can adjust the technological parameter freely
• Independent intellectual property rights, self-developed software
• Fine tune the dosage of binder
• Mix the curing agent into the sand while running